Wow, it's not often I crave personally pizza (I know, I know, there are a lot of you out there), but there is a first time for everything and I'll be dreaming about this recipe every night from here on out. Whether you're looking to impress your guests with a fancy pizza night or you just want a comfort food that hits the spot, this will win every time!
Prep Time: 30 mins
Serves: 3-4 people
- 1 pound fresh prepared pizza dough, at room temperature
- 12 ounces roughly chopped cooked Maine lobster
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 3/4 cup loosely packed fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 2 tablespoons fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 teaspoons lemon zest, plus 2 teaspoons fresh juice
- 8 ounces mascarpone cheese
- 4 ounces pre-shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces Havarti cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Coarse cornmeal
- 4 small garlic clove, grated
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 3-4 tablespoons of Nautical Farms Sugar Kelp Flakes
Before you begin making your pizza, make sure your lobster is steamed, unshelled and roughly chopped into bite size pieces.
We cooked our pizza on a smoker grill, but we are going to explain this recipe using an oven because everyone should have one of those. If you have a grill, proceed with lighting your grill to begin. Otherwise, grab your cast-iron pizza pan or a pizza stone and put it in oven. Preheat your oven to 500°F and let pizza warm up with the oven.